Water Damage in Charleston? Call SERVPRO for Fast and Effective Water Damage Restoration
Five Reasons for SERVPRO When There is Water Damage in Charleston
Centuries-old cobblestone streets and quaint alleys. Waterfowl habitats. Lush wetlands. Camellias on King Street. She-crab soup. The Lowcountry. These are a few of our city’s legacies along with well-preserved architecture, rich history, hospitable people, and a lifestyle that incorporates our coastal location and harbor inlets.
High tide and water damage in Charleston has become a constant threat in recent years, instead of the occasional extreme weather events. Though Charleston’s high-tide averages 5.5 feet, our streets can begin flooding when tides reach 7 feet high. Hurricanes often threaten us, but the reality is that it no longer takes severe weather to inundate us with flooding.
If your home floods, you deserve a partner to see you through the cleanup and restoration. You may have heard of SERVPRO. There are some excellent reasons to call us when you experience water damage:
- Our team of locally owned and operating professionals are your neighbors. We care about Charleston’s history, the land, and the historic preservation in one of America’s oldest cities.
- We start working the minute you call us. Because we live here, we know water emergencies do not always happen during regular business hours. To serve you, our representatives can answer the phone 24/7/365.
- We know you are busy. That is why we handle the initial water damage, cleanup, and complete the restoration of your home, “Like it never even happened.” You won’t have to deal with numerous contractors. You can be confident we are by your side from start to finish.
- Technical excellence is something you can count on with SERVPRO. Our technicians have earned an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification in water restoration and applied structural drying. Restoring versus replacement of your contents is just another benefit we do to save your heirlooms and save you money too.
- We work quickly and efficiently. We address immediate damages and losses at your home, and we make it right for you and your family.
SERVPRO of South & West Charleston knows historic properties. We are proud to serve the area including, West Ashley, Johns Island, and James Island! Count on us to be Faster To Any Size Disaster. Call us at (843) 308-0178.
More about Charleston.