About SERVPRO of South & West Charleston
Brian Christopher Turpin
Owners of SERVPRO of South & West Charleston
We know that you would not trust leaving your car with an unknown mechanic, so you should treat your home the same way. Much like maintenance and repairs that a vehicle needs, your property needs special attention and corrective actions after a disaster that only professionals like our SERVPRO team can offer. We have decades of experience in the building trades and even have the ability to offer full-scale reconstruction and build back when homes and businesses need it. We are a one-stop-shop for recovery, and we have a positive reputation with our customers and our community.
From the field technicians working daily on restoration projects throughout the Greater Charleston area to our owner and management team, our focus is on the customer. We do not just work to go beyond the usual limitations of industry work; we hold ourselves to an altogether higher standard that seeks to exceed your expectations regardless of the circumstances. For this reason, we have encouraged our team to obtain multiple certifications through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to always have professionals on-call for emergencies like water, fire, mold, storm, flood, and biohazard losses.
We also have an ever-growing relationship with area insurance companies that helps us to serve our customers better. We can help you and your property to navigate the often-daunting task of damage claims and work to ensure approval by providing the precise documentation, evidence, and photographs your adjuster needs to okay it.
Stress-free claims approval is not the only way we are helping our friends and neighbors in the communities we share. As a team, we strive to give back to our neighborhoods, however needed. We participate in fundraisers and drives aimed at helping those less fortunate to get filling meals and have a roof over their heads. As a team of restoration professionals, we are also passionate about protecting the natural beauty and wonder of our reserves, parks, and beachfronts.
With the proximity many of our areas like Charleston, Johns Island, and James Island to the Atlantic Ocean, disasters can strike our area at any time. No matter what emergency you face, our SERVPRO team can make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician